Workout for Busy People with Tight Schedules
Reach your fitness goal thanks to EMS Tehnology
EMS is an incredibly effective way to achieve results in a short period of time through stimulating the body’s natural muscle contractions. Just 1 or 2 25-minute EMS training sessions per week are needed to reap benefits similar to 3 - 6 hours in the gym saving you a lot of time.
See the below research statistics for more information*:
- 87% of participants reported better body shaping effects, compared to conventional training methods.
- 89% felt significantly stronger and more toned.
- Body fat was reduced by up to 4% within six weeks of starting EMS training.
- Women lost on average of 1.5 cm at the waist and hips.
- Men reduced their waist size by an average of 2.3 cm after six weeks, simultaneously building muscle in the legs, upper arms and chest.
- Overweight clients lost an average of 3.5 kg and 9% body fat, as well as 6.5 cm from their waist and 2 cm from their upper arms, after just 13 weeks’ training.
- Fat around the stomach was reduced by 6.8%.
- Professional athletes cited a 4% increase in total muscle growth compared to conventional training methods.
- Whole body EMS increased the maximum performance of athletes by up to 30% and an increase in speed was recorded up to three weeks after the last training session.
- The speed of muscle contractions increased by an average of 22% after eight training sessions, maximum abdominal muscle performance increased by around 67% and the explosive power of hard to train core muscles improved by up to 74%.